Aug 31, 2011

My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game

Download page: My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game
My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!

My Kingdom for the Princess III  1
My Kingdom for the Princess III  2
My Kingdom for the Princess III  3

Features:

- Amazing gameplay

- Fantastic minigames

- Rebuild the kingdom!

System requirements:

Filesize: 105.68 Mb

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 600 Mhz

RAM: 512 Mb

DirectX: 8.1

Hard Drive: 210 Mb

My Kingdom for the Princess III has superlative features which set it apart from even most very good computer games. As about My Kingdom for the Princess III melody and videosequence quality, you may try your Time Management skills in the most comfortable play process settings. This unsurpassed PC game My Kingdom for the Princess III is designed by high class authors. Enjoy perfect radiant scenes as you travel all over My Kingdom for the Princess III reality. The peachy Time Management exemplar - My Kingdom for the Princess III - received atmospheric ratings from the gaming press all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment