Aug 16, 2011

My Life Story: Adventures | Download Game

Go to download page: My Life Story: Adventures | Download Game
My Life Story: Adventures | Download Game
Set off on a whimsical adventure in search of your life’s true calling in My Life Story Adventures. Haunted by dreams that you are wasting your life, you finally decide to take action. It’s time to dump your dead-end job, find a mentor and start working toward the life path of your dreams. Along the way, you’ll encounter colorful characters with unique problems that only you can solve. Find your perfect job!
System requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 67 Mb
New first-rate PC game My Life Story: Adventures has been designed by excellence authors and consist of comfortable understandable recital, straightforward and fun comfortable gaming process. Just in case you were looking for something ambrosian to give to your olive to play, you should know that eminent My Life Story: Adventures PC game is what you are looking for. There are some inscrutable placings, where you search for various presents. If you ever tried to play any Time Management PC game, My Life Story: Adventures will be easy for you. Players of any age will kvell with this aglitter, addictive ambrosian PC game My Life Story: Adventures.
My Life Story: Adventures icon 3
Features:
- Incredible gameplay
- Fantastic story
- Find your life's true calling!
My Life Story: Adventures icon 2
My Life Story: Adventures icon 1

No comments:

Post a Comment